Frequently Asked Questions
...zum Üben für Sie auf englisch.
1. Do I need a driving license in order to drive with a Ape?
No, you don’t need a driving license. There is a guide who will drive the ape for you.
Drunk driving during the vino tour is recommended...
2. Is there a height and weight limit?
No, there isn’t.
3. Can I rent the Ape for an unguided tour?
No, there's always a tour guide accompanying you.
4. Can I bring a child on a tour?
Yes, children are allowed to go with the La Dolce Vienna Tour. We are happy to welcome you as a family with kids.
5. Do I have to bring a helmet?
No, you don’t need a helmet.
6. What happens when it rains?
Our tours will also provide with rainy conditions because we have a roof on our Ape.
We reserve the right to cancel tours, should the weather conditions be unsafe.
We will either provide you with a rescheduled date, a voucher, or a reimbursement less a processing fee of 10 €.
7. What's the minimal and maximal group size?
We offer our tours starting from one person, up to 3 guests per tour.
For bigger groups, we offer alternative programs as the hotrod tour or walking tours.
8. Are there group offers?
The ticket is valid for 2 peoples riding the ape. If you come with a party of 3, you can pay an additional € 10 upon arrival.
9. Do you offer vouchers and how long are they valid?
Yes, we do offer vouchers and they have a validity of 3 years, starting from the date of issue.
10. Is there a particular tour you can recommend?
No, every tour is exciting and fun in their own ways.
11. When do I have to show up before starting the tour?
Please arrive 15 min. before your scheduled tour at our shop.
12. Is the Ape with more than one seat?
Yes, we can take 3 guests for one tour.
13. How can I cancel a tour?
You can cancel any standard tour until 48 hours prior to your appointment and we charge 10 % of the amount processing fee. After 48 hours to the booking date we refund 50 %.
There's no reimbursement on the day of the tour! We are happy to issue you a voucher in good case.
Should you have booked a group event: Cancellation free of charge 11 days prior to the event. A cancellation fee of 35% 5 days prior and 70 % fee 48 hours prior. There's no reimbursement on the day of the tour!